- Today is April 7th...HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY!!
- I'm so glad that my Spring Cleaning is finally finished!!
- Hubby is not playing nice with me today...he knows I need to run some errands and pick up groceries, but he's dragging his feet getting ready!! ARGH!!
- If I've been busting my tail everyday for the past 6 days, then why are my muscles still hurting?? I thought the more you did, the more the soreness was worked out of them. *sigh*
- I was doing laundry yesterday and found another pair of jeans to donate to the thrift store. I put them on, fastened them and they fell to the floor!! YAY ME!!
- It's a good thing that I've decided to go back into the work force...though I would have preferred to do it this summer, it seems I need to do it immediately. Matt lost his job this past weekend...he's now devastated!!
- Hubby is still looking for employment...thankfully he has been approved for unemployment!!
- All of this month's bills have been paid...I just hope we have more income coming in before next month's bills are due.
- I had a telemarketer call at 9:30pm last night...instead of answering it and getting angry at the idiot that decided to call that late, I just let the answering machine pick it up. Guess it wasn't important...they didn't leave a message. LOL
- I think I need to go light a fire under hubby so I can get all of my running around done today!!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
TenThoughtTuesday...4-7-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment