Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oops...I Still Have One Room To Spring Clean

The fridge has been in place since 9pm last night. (Hubby got a late start moving it inside due to him working on his truck and then having to search the neighborhood for Jack-Jack because he wandered off!! -- will go into THAT in a bit) He hooked up the ice maker, attached the new bottom cardboard panel and then I spent the next 3 hours decorating. (Hung more commemorative church plates, and a few vintage serving plates and bowls...brought my pie safe back in filled with some of my tea sets and vintage salt and pepper shakers...then placed my table and chairs back in the middle of the room.) It's starting to look like a kitchen again!!

Today, the plan is to put away dishes in dishwasher, hand wash a sink full of dirty pots and pans, dust all shelves and tops of cabinets, wipe down counters and cabinet doors, clean window, clean stove, clean microwave & front of dishwasher, and finally scrub floor.

Only AFTER all of that has been completed am I having hubby take me to purchase groceries. OH, and I need to find 2 throw rugs...a small one in front of fridge and a long, narrow one in front of sink and stove.


*********

Jack-Jack has discovered female doggies. *sigh* The neighbor's Pomeranian behind us is now in heat...Jack-Jack went missing for 3 hours and I freaked...Hubby drove around neighborhood but couldn't find him...Jack-Jack finally came home, bringing
his new girlfriend home with him, while hubby was gone to pick up Kat form work...I put him in his crate for his "punishment"...I'm making an appointment today for him to be fixed.

No comments :