2. Some of my local friends have been without power since Sunday night's storms...may take as long as tomorrow to get it restored.
3. Kat didn't have to work yesterday due to power outage at the YMCA...their power was restored yesterday evening so she'll be working this afternoon.
4. I'm glad that Easter is over...I don't think my body could handle any more chocolate candy or Easter dinner leftovers!! I've put on 5lbs since Thursday!! *sigh*
5. Matt came in my room yesterday evening to ask me who was the strange man napping on the sofa. ROFL!! It took him a minute to realize it was Tommy.
6. Speaking of the strange man, he took me shopping yesterday for a new yard rake. While there, I looked at some possible plants to place by my fence.
7. Hubby looks incredibly sexy to me since he shaved his mustache...but I have to admit I miss how it tickles when he kisses me.

8. Had a hard time going to sleep last night so I created another scrap page. (This time hubby is the subject.)
9. Last week I started working on my FREE GIFTS. (Two special women responded to the post.) I can't tell you what I made for you, nor can I tell you when to expect it...but I can tell you that I'm putting a lot of love into it!!
10 Speaking of FREE GIFTS, I had borrowed the post from my friend Carol and because I had responded to her own post, I was among those to receive a gift from her. Mine came in the mail yesterday!! (Will have to devote a separate blog about my gifts!!)
No comments :
Post a Comment