Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My FREE GIFT Arrived From Carol!!

A couple of weeks ago, my friend Carol blogged about giving away FREE GIFTS to people who responded to her post. There was a catch though, you had to repost and give away free gifts to those that responded to your own blog.

Yesterday afternoon, I had to sign for a package...the return address was Carol's!! I rushed inside to rip open the package...ignoring everything else around me. I was only expecting one gift...but what I got was THREE!!
  • A candle...the glass covered in heart stickers, and words...To BELIEVE is to have FAITH; BLESSED; and The SWEETNESS of a FRIEND (this is now sitting lit on my dining room table)
  • Dried oranges on twine. (they are now hanging in my kitchen window...the sun hit them yesterday afternoon and gave off the sweetest smell!!)
  • A small, decorated notebook...the decorations not just limited to the front cover, but also on both the inside front and back cover!! (It's now placed inside my Bible to use for notes during Bible study on Wednesday nights.)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
Thank you, Carol...

No comments :