Monday, April 20, 2009

My Boring Monday...

I realize that Mondays are suppose to be the least favorite day for most folks...but today was just ridiculously boring!!

I woke at 7am and started a load of laundry. Checked email. Put wet clothes in dryer and started another load of laundry. I managed to hang a few more photos in my dining room. Rode with hubby to drop off Kat at work and then picked up a few groceries, a few more picture frames to hang, and then back home to do MORE laundry.

The highlight of the day was in between loads when I hung out on Facebook to chat with my friend Tiffany in Texas, and my youngest son Robert in Michigan. We said our goodbyes and I was just about to sign off when I noticed Robert had a YoVille on Facebook...for some stupid reason...I signed up. I should have ran away...but I couldn't stop myself.

After 3 hours of goofing off in YoVille, I finally had to shut it down. Started ANOTHER load of laundry (I think this is now my 5th load for the day...at least 3 more to go) and about to go through more of my photos to hang in the dining room.

No comments :