- For some reason, I've gone nearly the entire day thinking it was Wednesday!!
- Between the hours of 7am-1pm I steamed cleaned the den carpet, rearranged the den furniture, threw the "Ugly Chair" to the curb, washed/dried/folded 3 loads of regular laundry, and washed another load of just curtains.
- Did I mention that I'm TIRED?
- I'm about to leave with hubby to take Kat to work.
- Someone just shoot me...I've become addicted to YoVille on Facebook!!
- Hubby just mentioned the word THRIFT STORE! *eyes glazes over*
- Late yesterday evening, I hung another 12 photos on the walls in the dining room. My goal is to have every white space above the sunflower border...up to the ceiling...completely covered with photos.
- After the longest time of me begging hubby to get rid of most of our cats, hubby has finally agreed. (Now to get him to follow through...)
- All of the windows are open and I'm enjoying the cool breeze blowing in.
- Thank goodness for allergy meds...hubby would be in a world of hurt without them. *poor thing*
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Ten Thought Tuesday...4-21-09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment