So why am I lounging around instead of doing them? I have a perfectly logical explanation...I'm watching one of my fave movies!! SECONDHAND LIONS!! It came on TBS this morning not long after I woke and I just couldn't resist watching it!! *grins*
Just as soon as it goes off, then I'll be back into Kat's room finishing up what I had left from yesterday. Hopefully, I'll have enough time to get to my room...if not then I'll get to it tomorrow afternoon.
We haven't seen any signs of bugs for nearly a week, so we're hoping they are all dead!! Later today, Hubby is plugging in the fridge to see if it works. It will stay plugged on the backporch for at least 24 hours and then he'll move it indoors, attach the icemaker and then we can go purchase a mountain of groceries!! WAAA HOOO
No comments :
Post a Comment