While out shopping for more groceries today, we stopped at another thrift store to browse. I found a gorgeous basket to use for Kat's Easter basket (several years ago she had me stop making them for her, but then last year she complained she didn't get one so I'm back to making them again...ROFL!!) I even found the most adorable stuffed Easter Bunny wearing a Purple Rain Coat and matching hat and boots. Tried to find hubby to let him know that I was ready to leave, but lost him. I made my purchase, took them to the truck and then went next door to get what groceries we needed.
An hour later, I loaded everything in the truck and there still was no sign of hubby...so I went back into the thrift store to look for him. I found him in the appliance section with his arms loaded. He was buying me a white ceiling fan for my white kitchen, an ionic breeze plug in air freshener for the office and a few gadgets for himself. (He had gotten lost earlier while trying to find someone to test if everything worked...lol)
So now we're home, all groceries have been put away and hubby is getting his tools ready to install my "new" white ceiling fan.
No comments :
Post a Comment