- Hubby knows how to do all kinds of jobs. (automotive, plumbing, electrical, construction, building PC's from scratch and keeping them running efficiently)
- Today is Thursday and I'll be spending most of the afternoon at a friend's house scrapbooking.
- My house is still clean.
- I have 4 freshly charged batteries so I can take photos of each room to show you the finished product...sorry...there are NO before photos. (Too embarrassing...but if you look hard enough through my previous posts/photos, I'm sure there are a few "before" bedroom photos to use as comparison for furniture arrangement.)
- I was able to go my fridge today to get breakfast!!
- Tomorrow is Friday and the beginning of Easter Weekend.
- My yellow Easter dress fits again and Kat has the cutest pair of yellow flats she is letting me borrow to wear with it!! The dress is only a few years old and still looks very stylish!! (Which means I get to save money!!)
- Kat and I are getting our hair done tomorrow. (She's going shorter!! *cries*)
- The temps are back in the mid to upper 70's again!!
- I am blessed with an amazing family and wonderful friends.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Thankful Thursday...4-9-09
I'm thankful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment