Saturday night, Kat kept me up until 4am chit chatting.
Sunday, we got up early for church where Vickie Yohe was the guest singer for our Mother's Day service. Once we got back home, I spent nearly the entire afternoon chatting with Robert on the computer. (He had to work all day at the dorm's front desk, and had his laptop with him.) As for flowers, cards, or pretty wrapped gifts...I didn't get any this year. I did get lots of I LOVE YOUs, lots of HUGS & SMOOCHES, and a peaceful afternoon with an empty house. (Kat and Matt went off with friends, while hubby snuggled beside me in bed to nap as I chatted with Robert.) Honestly, it was an awesome Mother's Day and I wouldn't change a thing.
Today, I went to bed at 3:30am...slept until 8:00am. Checked email for half an hour then fell back to sleep until 11:00am. Made my rounds on YoVille, Multiple, and Facebook then cleaned the kitchen, started a load of laundry and made a list of things needed from the store. At 3:00pm, hubby and I dropped Kat at work, then grabbed groceries from WalMart. Soon as we got back home, I put away groceries while hubby started cutting the grass in the backyard. (Still WAY TOO wet to cut back there, so most of it had to be done with the weedeater...and was SO needed as much of it was waist high!!) He got the push mower going for me, and I cut most of the front and side yards while he continued to weedeat. At 7:30pm, we called it a day, leaving only a portion of the backyard and all of the area across the ditch to do for tomorrow. It's now pushing 10:30pm and I'm so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open. (I sure did miss my riding lawn mower today...my body is aching all over...lol)
Here's hoping you had a beautiful and productive day...G'night
*yawns*
No comments :
Post a Comment