Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Only My Husband...

Can cause me to burst into a fit of giggles while explaining his pain. ROFLMAO!!

So, I was playing in YoVille yesterday afternoon, chatting with one of my grade-school girlfriends, when hubby came running in the backdoor asking me to look at his head above his eye. I tell him he has a red mark but that I didn't see anything wrong with him...then he procedes to tell me the following:

Fatty and Peaches (those are two pit bull dogs from next door) got lose and was attacking one of our cats. Hubby was across the ditch talking to a neighbor. He ran across the yard, jumped the ditch, picked up a 4x4 post and was heading in the direction of the dogs. He went to jump Jack-Jack's runner, thinking...I bet my toe is gonna get hooked on the rope. Sure enough, his toe got hooked...he dropped the 4x4 post, it bounced, he kissed the ground as the post bounced up and banged him in the forehead on his left eyebrow.

MAN...I would have LOVED to seen that happen!! But just hearing him tell it was more than entertaining to me. *giggles*

So...back to the dogs...he grabbed his sword, of all things, and went back outside to motivate them back home. After 5 minutes, they were both lying in the grass, cowering...and the owner's (the really violent drunk next door) daughter came outside and got them.

This morning, the redness and swelling has gone...but he is complaining of a headache, and sore muscles. hmmm...YA THINK?!?! I would be too had I kiss the ground while running and got whacked in the face with a 4x4 post. *snickers* I know I shouldn't laugh...but that right there is funny. I don't care who ya are!!

No comments :