Swiped from Mister E.
Answer these questions marked a to z. Just post short answers. Repost in your blog, or answer in my comments.
A - Attached or Single: hmmm...attached to laptop at the moment
B - Bed size: California King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning Toilets
D - Drink of Choice: Pomegranate Crystal Light
E - Essential Item: glucose meter
F - Favorite color: Greens and Blues
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5 feet 0 inches
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano, Bass Guitar, Banjo, Drums, Tambourine, Acoustic Guitar
J - January or July: July...for hubby and CCM's b'day, the 4th, and fun at the water park when the heat gets unbearable.
K - Kid(s): son-nearly 22, son-nearly 20, daughter-17
L - Living arrangements: House
M - Mom's name: Patsy
N - Nicknames: Jay, Mi Mi, Mrs. Scoutnbout
O - Overnight hospital Stay? 3 Births, Bladder Surgery, Near-Diabetic Coma
P - Pet Peeve: People that talk/text on phone while driving.
Q - Quote from a movie: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" from LOTR/Fellowship of the Ring.
R - Right or left handed: Both.
S - Siblings: 2 sisters
T - Time you went to bed: 4:30am
U - Underwear: I'm not wearing any at the moment...
V - Vegetarian or Omnivorous: Omnivorous
W - Ways you run late: I'm usually 5-10 minutes early, unless hubby is driving.
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? I've had both, if that is the question.
Y - Yummy food you make: Deep dish spinach pie
Z - Zoo favorite: Seals
No comments :
Post a Comment