Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Saturday Has Gone To The Birds...

LITERALLY!!

When I woke today, I went through my normal routine of uncovering both bird cages and changing water and food. Today I got a surprise...MO wanted out. Usually he is allowed to fly free in the late afternoons and early evenings, but this morning he was hanging on the door when I gave him food and water so I let him roam. His first stop? The top of Edward and Bella's cage so he could sing sweet nothings to Bella. Maybe it's the fact she is yellow and green...who knows...but he is madly obsessed with her. Much to the annoyance of Edward who likes to pick and nip and MO's feet while he is perched on top of their cage.

For a little while, MO got tired of having his feet nibbled, so he flew to my room and perched on my bed to watch cartoons. I laid down beside him and he hopped on my back and got comfortable. It was the first time he took the initiative to come to me on his own. I grabbed the phone/intercom and called Tommy and Kat to come take a peek. Kat grabbed the camera...lol













No comments :