Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  1. I'm thankful my brain is still working...though I wish it would shut down just long enough for me to get some sleep.
  2. I'm thankful that we have had pleasant spring days...but the chilly mornings are killing my joints.
  3. I'm thankful that I have a friend that takes me to church...but I wish she would give me more than 10 minutes notice when she decides she'd rather stay home to watch A.I. instead so that I can find other transportation.
  4. I'm thankful that Matt has a full time job at Krispy Kreme...but I wished he and hubby would stop bringing home those mouth watering morsels.
  5. I'm thankful for sunlight, clouds & rain...all of which we're getting today!!
  6. I'm thankful that my yardwork is finished before this next round of rain hits us.
  7. I'm thankful that hubby continues to take care of me when my body won't allow me to do so...(this past few months were the longest that I'd gone with no severe joint pain)
  8. I'm thankful for electric blankies and pain meds.
  9. I'm thankful for lots of pillows and my laptop.
  10. I'm thankful for my baby girl that is sleeping beside me.
  11. I'm thankful for enough food, enough clothing, enough space in our home & enough love in our family...God has richly blessed us

No comments :