- I wonder how long it will be before I see the new Multiply changes.
- I must have been really tired...or the weather is playing havoc with me...I slept on and off until 4pm today!!
- It's awfully quiet with Kat being gone.
- Yesterday I spent some time downloading new scrap kits and working on a new page. (YES! I had to drag myself away from YoVille to do it...lol)
- Speaking of YoVille...I am on a desperate search for LOTS of red velvet items.
- No news from the camp nurse today, so guessing my trip to camp yesterday afternoon to drop off Kat's glucose meter helped.
- I seriously need a change of scenery...I think a day trip is in order!!
- I'm nearly finished working on my FREE GIFTS...should be in the mail and on it's way to my 2 special recipients by next weekend!!
- This evening I'm devoting free time to cleaning my den...dusting, vacuuming, steam cleaning and rearranging some furniture.
- Have I mentioned how much I miss Kat?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Ten Thoughts...6/2/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment