- I am thankful that while we are still waiting on truck parts, Liz and Shea have continued to let me borrow her car for errands and "Taxi-Cab" services.
- I am thankful that the bills for this month are much less than last month.
- I am thankful that we have "extra" cash for this month and have offered $$ to Liz and Shae for new car tag while car is in my possession.
- I am thankful that this week hubby began cleaning out the shed...it means I am one step closer to moving EVERYTHING off my back porch to begin screening!!
- I am thankful for BOGO sales at the grocery store...all freezers, the pantry and fridge are overflowing.
- I am thankful for Kat being at camp. Though I miss her something awful, it has done wonders for mine and hubby's private time.
- I am thankful for unexpected visitors...one of hubby's friends came over today to discuss car parts for Kat's 1970 VW.
- I am thankful for the thrift store...I've had to buy more capris and jeans this week because all of mine are too loose. (Hehehe...that means I can do another "Waste Not Wednesday...lol)
- I am thankful for my hubby's sense of humor...he knows exactly how to put a smile on my face and bring me out of my depression.
- I am thankful I have the strength and energy today to do my chores, run errands and play Taxi-Cab driver!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Thankful Thursday...6/4/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment