So let's see if I can remember everything that has happened over the past year...
- Liz and Shea got their car back from us, only to have it immediately towed away for non-payment to a loan/title company.
- Matt bought an '88 Ford Mustang.
- The holidays were lonely without my younger son, Robert.
- Kat & I left FCCC church to go to our former church.
- Matt bought a second car...a '93 Nissan Altima.
- I was made youth director/drama leader at our former church.
- We now have 15 youth members!!
- Kat turned 18.
- After a year away from anything scrap related, I started designing again.
- Other than a few probs with my arthritis, my health is good.
- Hubby went to Wisconsin to visit his sister for 3 weeks.
- While he was away I spent entire time spring cleaning and rearranging furniture.
- I've lost more weight. Since last year, I've went from a size 20 to a size 14.
- I knew I was allergic to my cats, but now have developed an allergy to my dogs.
- I can't bear to part with my animals so have learned to deal.
- My washing machine broke down for the 4th time in 4 years. Either I'm too hard on my machine or it is just poorly made.
- We're STILL working on my bathroom remodel...lol
.jpg)
JOURNALING READS:
There is nothing
more beautiful
than the bond
between a
mother and
daughter
Kit: For The Girls
Designer: Angel Delites
Program: PSP-9
Font: Tall Paul
No comments :
Post a Comment