Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Trying To Get In The Swing Of Things

It's pretty sad when you let another 7 months pass by before you post. It's not that I don't WANT to blog, I've just found it easier to update statuses on facebook. THAT and Farmville has me in it's grasp. *giggles*

Let me see if I can do a quick recap of my life...
  • I've completely changed my eating habits and have now gone from a size 14 to a 10.
  • Since last year, I've lost a total of 60lbs (still have another 20 to go!!)
  • My sugar is now under control without use of meds.
  • Hubby thinks I'm starving him because of food changes...well he HAS lost 2 pant sizes.
  • Kat also lost weight and I'm now wearing her clothes from last year.
  • Hubby found a job and then lost it. (Long story, but was due to management issues)
  • Washing machine broke AGAIN!! Only this time it's NOT on warranty. I HATE hhgregg!!
  • I also HATE going to the laundry mat to wash clothes.
  • We celebrated oldest and youngest sons' birthdays. (though youngest was in other state)
  • I celebrated my birthday, but now going backwards in years. LOL
  • We celebrated hubby's birthday.
  • We celebrated our wedding anniversary.
  • We're STILL working in our bathroom and kitchen. ROFL!!
  • Hubby bought me a yellow 1974 IH SCOUTII and is now rebuilding the engine.
That's just the highlights...tons more happened but I'll try to go into that at some later time. In the meantime, my time is up and I've got to get my day started. On the agenda for today: clean bathrooms, vacuum den, sweep & mop kitchen floor, upload photos for OCT JAM that originally came from Bunny Cates, mail off OCT JAM to Amber take Kat to work, make dinner and go to SISTERS bible study.

Today's Dinner:
Mediterranean Chicken Sandwiches

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Mediterranean-Chicken-Sandwiches

1 comment :

Unknown said...

YAY! an update! lol!!!!