- After my youngest son moved back home, he got married, they rented an apartment, gave birth to a daughter...my 3rd Grandbaby, then moved to another apartment.
- My daughter gave birth to my oldest Grandbaby in 2012, then birth to my 2nd Grandbaby is 2013. (17mos apart)
- My marriage ended in the Fall of 2011. (I could write a book about that alone, but for now will put it on the back burner...)
- My oldest son's GF broke up with him after dating for 5 years. (Another book...but will say I have a LOT of mixed feelings about her now.)
- My house has gone under numerous remodeling projects once the ex moved out. Did a lot of purging...got rid of nearly everything that we either purchased together or simply reminded me of him. It was very therapeutic!!
- I left the church that I was attending. (Yup, another book...a lot of hurt there that I'm not ready to deal with just yet.)
- My daughter is now taking GED classes, still working at the YMCA, is dating a guy named Jesse (NOT the father of the babies...and we WON'T be discussing THAT failure of a human being to keep my blood pressure under control.)
- Was blessed to meet one of my longtime, online friends earlier this year.
FOR NOW...I'm out of time...
No comments :
Post a Comment