Friday, December 26, 2014

Not Enough Hours For My Crazy Life

I am SUCH a bad blogger. 99% of the time, I forget I have this place just sitting out in cyberspace waiting for an update. Then when I DO think about it, I barely have any time to devote to it. (SMH)

Christmas was awesome. We had our family's annual Christmas Eve Party but this year we added a little twist. Due to some of the family members having to work, we had the party a little later than normal. That gave me the idea to make it a PAJAMA themed party.

(2 of the Grands are off to the side eating LOL)

(Me with the missing 2 Grands from the family photo
Don't pay attention to the MASSIVE dog kennel sitting
in front of my fireplace covered with blankets LOL)

(My favorite photo of me in front of my tree)

Anywhoos...2014 is nearly over and I'm thankful to begin a new year. I'm still single, enjoying the GRANDS and now have added a new puppy in the mix. My 11yo Dachshund, Jack-Jack, is NOT happy about the addition to the family, but hoping that will change.

 (Ponyo to the left of me, Jack-Jack to the right)

I have recently been asked to join a 2nd CT for the designer Ginger's Scraps N Pixels at goDigitalScrapbooking. I'm hoping that I can keep up this one along with the 1st CT for the designer A Fish Design at the same store.

MY FIRST CHRISTMAS
JOURNALING:
River's first Christmas was filled with looks of confusion mixed with squeals of joy. At first she didn't know what to do with everything but she quickly figured it out. I'm so thankful I was able to capture every little moment.
Fonts: Admirations Pain, Lighthouse 

LET IT SNOW
 
Both were Created with Mixology packs
Merry Little Christmas by designer
Gingers Scraps N Pixels
Template: December Template Bundle from Designs by Connie Prince
My own photos
 
Merry Little Christmas Peace
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_376&products_id=22714
Merry Little Christmas Faith
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_376&products_id=22713
Merry Little Christmas Hope
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_376&products_id=22700
Merry Little Christmas Photo Masks
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_376&products_id=22717
Merry Little Christmas Splatters
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_376&products_id=22716
Merry Little Christmas Stacked Papers
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&cPath=234_376&products_id=22715

I'm managing to squeeze everything in, and praying I can continue. For now, my time is up...until the next update :D

No comments :