This surprise actually consists of SEVERAL surprises for me...
#1. Mary Ridgeway (a designer at Deco-Pages) offered me a position on her CT!! Of course, I said YES!!
#2. I applied for another CT a while back and was just recently approved!! I can't share the designer's name yet *giggles* cause it's still under wraps...but as soon as she makes her formal announcement, I'll be able to proudly display her blinkie, link to her kits, and let ya know her name!! *doing happy dance*
#3. As you know, I applied for Deco-Pages Site-CT recently. No news yet on whether if I'm a top contender, but should know something in a week!!
#4. My dream is to one day be a scrap designer, so to learn more about the ins and outs, I've applied for SeniorCT position for Lorene. If chosen, it will be an awesome opportunity for me to see what I have in store for when I have my own CT members. (BTW...Lorene has 3 CT openings...)
#5. The best surprise of all...is I don't feel overwhelmed or stressed about adding to my daily routine. I'm actually confident that I'll be able to uphold all of the new responsibilities, and looking forward to creating wonderful pages for each designer!! How is THAT for an awesome surprise?!?! Normally I'd be freaking out about now...but I'm pretty calm. Maybe now, my confidence has grown?? Whatever the reason, I'm very happy and content!! :D
1 comment :
What a cool site you have made. I have just been playing around with Blogger myself but never thought of it as a place to put my psp stuff. I love how you have this set up and will have to come back when I get more time. I too am deep into psp. I have taken 160 lessons online. It's me red74015 from 360
Post a Comment