My CT LO's for this past week were...
Grandma's Kitchen by Tina Williams Designs

Spiral Album by Kathryn Balint

Beauty by Tina Williams Designs


(all credits were given in previous posts)
Grandma's Kitchen by Tina Williams Designs

Spiral Album by Kathryn Balint

Beauty by Tina Williams Designs


NOW...on to my updates!! As you know, yesterday I posted about my surprises for the day. Well, I've some news to add to those surprises!! Last night, Lorene moved me from CT to SCT!! I'm extremely excited about this promotion because of all of the things that I'll be learning to further my own designer ideas!!
The updates don't stop there!! This morning, the CT designer that I couldn't mention yesterday officially made her formal announcement!! I'm proud to say, that I'm now a guest CT member (for the next 3 months) for Jen Ulasiewicz at KBandFriends!! :D WHOO HOOO!!
I can't wait to get started!!
The updates don't stop there!! This morning, the CT designer that I couldn't mention yesterday officially made her formal announcement!! I'm proud to say, that I'm now a guest CT member (for the next 3 months) for Jen Ulasiewicz at KBandFriends!! :D WHOO HOOO!!
I can't wait to get started!!
2 comments :
What gorgeous LO's! I'm working my way around registering in all the new galleries so I can start leaving comments. Welcome to the team! I'm so excited you're on board and hope that you have a lot of fun! :)
lovely layouts! And CONGRADS on the Guest CT position :)
Post a Comment