Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday Madness...Insomnia & LO's

Once again, I'm lying here in bed with my brain running 90mph!! Never fails, my body is completely exhausted, yet my brain isn't...ARGH!! What's a gal to do in this type of crisis?? SCRAP!!

So far, I'm up to 5 pages...and I'm afraid if I don't get some sleep soon, I may end up completing all of my required LO's for this month before daylight!! *giggles* Of course, that's not a bad thing...just means I get to play with more kits!! *smiles*

Speaking of kits...OMG!! You just HAVE to run over to Tina's and check out her new kit called "GRANDMA'S BEDROOM"!! The preview below doesn't even show half of what's in it!! Trust me when I say...it's just loaded with lots of wonderful goodies to play with!! (It's the next kit I'm itching to get my hands on!!)

You still here?? *giggles* Well then ya must be wanting a peek at my latest LO's...

(Click each page for full credits
at my Digishoptalk gallery)



Kits: Down By The Sea
& Down By The Sea (Add-On)
by Jen Ulasiewicz


1 comment :

Jen U said...

Wow that kit by Tina looks like so much fun, tons of goodies to play with in there! :) Love your new LO's, thanks soooooo much! I also love the little book slideshow you have on the side of your blog, what a neat idea! :)