Friday, June 8, 2007

FRIDAY FREEBIE...and another Challenge LO!!

After enjoying my entire Thursday afternoon swimming to beat the heat...I came home to find my e-mail overloaded with freebies!! So, I thought I'd share just a sampling of a few of my favorites that I just HAD TO HAVE in my collections!!






KimB is offering a precious kit named "Sweet Belle"

ksellman is offering a gorgeous kit named "Meadow"

And now, my latest LO! This page was created for "Those Voices Inside Our Heads Challenge" at KBandFriends hosted by Idgie!!

From as early as I can remember, right up 'til the day my Daddy passed away, whenever I asked him what day it was he would always reply with the day followed by "All day unless it rains". Now that I'm older, with children of my own, I find those same words coming out whenever my children ask me the same question!!

BGs & eyelets - Day At The Beach - Kathryn Balint
Lace - Old Tyme Rendezvous - Kathryn Balint
Twiggy Overlay - Nature's Potpourri Papers - Jen Ulasiewicz
Gingham Bow and Ribbon - Purr-y Friends - Kathryn Balint
Arrow - Cameron's Comics, Videogames & Stuff - Kathryn Balint
Waterdrop - PSPTube Share -DS

Fonts: DayDream and Century Gothic
Layout Designer: AlabamaStoneThrower Creations©
Title: Is Today Tuesday?
Photo: Me & My Daddyl
Created: June 8, 2007
Program: PSP-9

No comments :