Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday Surprise...and 3 LO's

First, I want to say THANK YOU to those that have downloaded my "Musical Elements." It's the greatest feeling knowing that one of my creations is liked enough to be downloaded!! *doing happy dance*

Now on to my surprise for the day...I don't know how I did it...truly I don't...but I've just been chosen as a member of Deco-Pages Site CT!! *mouth hangin' open* Good Gobbly Wobbly!! This now makes 1 SeniorCT, 3 CT's, 1 Temporary CT, and 1 Site CT!! *Slaps self on forehead* I never really thought I was that talented...yet here I am on all of these amazing teams!! WOW!!


I'm scared I might be starting to spread myself a bit thin...but so far, I've crunched numbers, rearranged my daily planner for scheduling specific times to create, and I really think I can pull this off. HOWEVER, I know without a doubt that I definitely couldn't add anything else to my plate anytime soon!! ROFL!!

In the meantime, my creative juices have been flowing 90mph!! I decided to play around with a new kit from Tina, and before I knew it, I had made 3 LO's with it!! YUP!! That's right, all 3 came from one kit...Grandma's Bedroom!!
(Click each page for full credits and gallery view)





1 comment :

Jen U said...

Sorry I haven't commented on here a while, I usually spend most of my time with Brandon when he's home. I check in and maybe post but my time is limited. Anyways, congrats on the new CT! :) Try not to get so stressed out over being on too many teams. I was there and I had fun until I just couldn't keep up anymore. Awesome new LO's too!