Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Special...LO's & Freebie!!

So here's the thing...two weeks ago I had started posting all of my required CT LO's with my regular LO's throughout the week. By the following Sunday I was at a loss on what to do...so just ended up gathering all of the LO's and posted them again!! It worked for last week, because there was only 4...however...this week I had 14 CT LO's and 1 Challenge LO!! :O

The original post idea was based on my Momma's "Daily Special" at her diner when I was a child. Each day a new "Special" would be featured...so running off of that theme, I decided to feature all of my "Specials" on one specific day. Now, with new CT's added, it works out easier to just feature them throughout the week as I create them.

Due to the new posting schedule, it's just not feasible to showcase them a 2nd time. (Besides, they are continuously featured in a running slide-show found halfway down the left side, under each Designer's name.) SO...that leaves me trying to scramble my brain to come up with post ideas for my Sunday Special.

WHAT TO DO?? WHAT TO DO?? WHAT TO DO?? At the moment, I haven't the foggiest, so while I try to think, take a gander at my latest LO's!!
(click eack page for full credits and gallery view)



Hmmm...still no ideas!!
Do you have any?? Wanna share them??
*bats eyelashes*

Well, I'm drawing a complete blank...so I will leave you with a freebie!! Lorene Hill has graciously given me permission to create QP's to give away as gifts using her kits!! *smiles* For my first QP, I decided to use my LO "On Mamaw's Front Porch" (shown above).

*LINK REMOVED*

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

TY for the cute freebie