It's been a strange day. I woke up at 8am this morning to take OS to work and had difficulty seeing!! Everything was one huge blur. So, hubby offered to be "TAXI CAB DRIVER" for the day. I headed back to bed and went back to sleep. Next thing I knew, it was 1pm, but the good news is my eyesight was back to normal. Not sure what caused the blurriness, but I've made an appointment to get it checked out.
My creativity exploded last night before bedtime...lol...so I've got 3 new LO's to share!!
(click each page for full credits and gallery view)
Hmmm that's weird, hope everything is ok with your eyes. Mine get a little blurry sometimes and i just put drops in and they're ok. Sometimes they just get dry and fuzzy when I sleep.
Love the LO's! Your journaling is awesome on each one, awesome! :)
1 comment :
Hmmm that's weird, hope everything is ok with your eyes. Mine get a little blurry sometimes and i just put drops in and they're ok. Sometimes they just get dry and fuzzy when I sleep.
Love the LO's! Your journaling is awesome on each one, awesome! :)
Post a Comment