#2. Though busy, I'm very thankful that I'm on each of these CT's!!
#3. Being on each CT is helping me learn how designers operate.
#4. Being on each CT has left me little time to design my own kits.
#5. So far being on this many CT's is working out time-wise, but if it starts cutting into family-time I'll have to leave one of them.
#6. If push comes to shove, choosing which CT to let go will be extremely difficult!!
#7. I love each and every designer to pieces!!
#8. Each designer has a unique style that I adore!!
#9. I hope that one day, my own designs equals theirs in beauty and in talent!!
#10. I pray that I don't have to leave any of my CT's soon...
**UPDATES**
After my eyesight fiasco of yesterday morning, and it clearing by the afternoon, I was able to pick up OS from work by 2:30pm. I dropped him off at a friend's house, then headed back home to put together a couple of LO's I had floating in my head.I was lucky to have the quiet time...hubby was on the sofa in the den-SLEEPING, and Kat was in my bed-SLEEPING. Poor hubby had stayed online all night searching for truck parts and such, and poor Kat had stayed up for nearly 3 days while attending this year's PERSACON ANIME CONVENTION in Huntsville, AL.
**LAYOUTS**
(click on each page for full credits and gallery view)
(click on each page for full credits and gallery view)


'Til next time...Happy Scrappin'!!
1 comment :
You're sounding stressed girl, relax, you'll be fine. Just take your time and do what you can for each CT, it's no biggie! :)
Love your new LO's, the journaling on each one is great! :)
Have a great night!
Post a Comment