Monday, July 23, 2007

Better Late Than Never...

I was really hoping to have this posted late Saturday night...but by the time I put the final touches on part 3 of the kit and got the freebie finished it was 4am!! I'm sorry, but sleep kinda won out. So, then the plan changed to get it uploaded sometime Sunday, but Kat decided it was the perfect day to go to the water park and enjoy the sunshine...so we took the day off. NOW LOOK...here it is Monday morning!! Well, better late than never, huh?? *giggles*

I am happy to present to you part 3 of Kat's Enchanted Garden...FLORA & FAUNA. Explore the enchantment that awaits you with beautiful flowers, magical faeries and wondrous creatures. This kit features: 3 flowers, 2 faeries, 1 bee, 1 grasshopper, 1 butterfly, 1 bird and grass.
(Will soon be available in the store...)

In the meantime, I have a little freebie for you!! Surrounded in an ethereal light, this precious faerie is sitting on a mushroom and is waiting to adorn your pages!!

Click HERE to download her for your very own!!

I hope you enjoy her as much as Kat and I have creating her.

'Til Next Time...Happy Scrappin'!"

3 comments :

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Beautiful!!
TY so very much!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely new kit Jay! Thanks for the freebie!

Muka said...

so cool! thank you!