Needless to say, this morning when I woke, my back gave me a loud snap-crackle-pop when I tried to get out of bed, and thus began my day of muscle spasms, and severe pain. I did manage to get OS to work on time, but hubby had to help me out of the car when I made it back home. I hate days like this...drug induced, fuzzy brain days where I do nothing but lie here. I did manage to catch up on my 360blog friends, but not good for anything else.
Speaking of hubby, I have wonderful news!! He starts work at the Truck Stop again...TOMORROW MORNING!! This is an answered prayer, cause my job search has turned up nothing, and bills are due again. I just hope that he doesn't experience the same problems with his paychecks this time.
.jpg)
Before my pain meds kick in again, I have a LO to share. It's my COVER PAGE from the ABOUT ME-Challenge going on at Tina Williams Designs that is being hosted by Idgie.
Credits: Background, Ribbon & Lace (Grandma's Sitting Room by Tina Williams Designs)
FONT: Freebooter Script
No comments :
Post a Comment