Thursday, July 26, 2007

About Me Challenge-My Family Tree

While spending most of the day in bed yesterday, (with my back) it gave me plenty of time to plan my LO for page 2 (My Family Tree) of the ABOUT ME Challenge at Tina Williams Designs. This LO started out as 1 page, but due to me not being able to chose 1 photo and still have room for journaling I had to spread it over to a 2nd page!!

Since this will be a book that I plan on printing, I used the same colored background as the cover to give it more of a cohesive appearance. I'm happy with how each page turned out, but me being me, I may add more elements by the time I print...at least some lace or ribbon!!
The journaling reads: Daddy & Momma married April 10, 1959. They had an amazing marriage that lasted nearly 33 years. Their love withstood the tests of time...even with death separating them June 26, 1992. After 8 years of being apart, they were reunited under the large oak tree October 14, 2000.

I miss them more than words can express...

The page that goes to print will have more details with full names, dates of birth, and other tidbits of info, but has been removed for safety/identity purposes.

CREDITS: Background (Grandma's Sitting Room)
Tree (Grandma's Family Tree Album)
Both by Tina Williams Designs
Font: AL Age Old Love

No comments :