Between these first 3 parts, I'd have to say that THIS particular challenge was the one I spent the most time on. Mainly was spent searching through all of my stuff for the photos and treasures that my Momma had saved for me. (The Baby Announcement Card that holds my very first photo and the Baby Greetings Card
that holds my very first ring...two of my most treasured items!!)CREDITS:
Background & Doodle (Grandma's Family Tree Album)
Stapled Note,Blue Twirled Ribbon & Butterflies (Grandma's Sitting Room)
Pink Lace & Ribbon (Beauty)
Pink Flower (Hope)
Stitched White Ribbon (Grandma's Bedroom)
[ALL from Tina Williams Designs]
Just like PART 2, I've spread this one over 2 pages so that I could add more journaling...this time featuring all of those little trivia bits of things that happened the day/month/year I was born.CREDITS:
Background & Doodle (Grandma's Family Tree Album)
Stapled Note, Butterfly & Dried Flowers (Grandma's Sitting Room)
White Lace (Soft Spring Days)
[ALL from Tina Williams Designs]
Font: AL Age Old Love
1 comment :
Great layouts! What a cute little thing you were. I love that you included some historical/social timeline tidbits. That will be so cool for your children in years to come.
Post a Comment