6:30am-wake Tommy for work
8:30am-Tommy calls from local convenient store asking for tools to fix a flat tire!!
9:30am-arrive home, put on load of laundry.
10:00am-check e-mail
11:00am-wake Kat
11:20am-take Matt to work
11:45am-stop by Police Station to ask where I pay "no seatbelt" ticket (I KNOW I KNOW...stupid me!!)
12:05pm-find municipal building to pay ticket.
12:15pm-go to Wal-Mart for cash since municipal building charges $10 to use Visa debit card!!
12:30pm-return to municipal building to pay ticket!!
12:55pm-arrive at County Building to apply for title and tag for Matt's car (yup...4 months late due to owner passing away and wife of deceased not finding title until 2 weeks ago!!)
2:10pm-make it to window to be denied because owner had signed in red ink and now deceased and can't go over it with black ink. Got papers to be filled out by wife of deceased and have notarized to take care of title written in red.
2:30pm-arrive at home of wife of deceased to give her the papers to sign, but was at work. Children called her and I spoke to her on the phone and made appointment to pick her up Saturday morning to get papers signed and notarized.
3:00pm-come home, put load of laundry in dryer and start a new load to wash.
4:00pm-grab a bite to eat at McDonald's.
4:30pm-leave a note for Tommy on the door, dinner in the fridge, keys on the back porch and head back out.
5:00pm-pick up Matt from work and drop him off at THE FISH to work a concert.
5:45pm-meet Tommy at his work to let him know of note, dinner and keys and to pay for his gas for him to drive home.
6:15pm-Kat and I go to Alabama Adventure for swimming, rides and the Nashville Star concert.
9:30pm-leave park and go to Wal-Mart for groceriers.
10:00pm-refill gas tank
10:30pm-eat a ham sandwich and a handful of chips.
11:30pm-pick up Matt from THE FISH
12:00am-crawl into bed!!
Today I got the papers signed and notarized and by Aug 1st the car's paperwork will finally taken care of!! Who knew that I would have had such a hard time with this...lol...thankfully it's done now, Matt can finally go take his driver's test, get his liscense and I can legally sign it over to him!!
The rest of today, I spent lying around the house. I was going to do yardwork, but Tommy got called in to work and I never can get the lawnmower cranked on my own. I must have been more tired than I thought, because I ended up taking a 5 hour nap after Tommy left!! By the time I woke up, it was dark!!

I figured I couldn't let the entire day go to waste, so I made a freebie for you!! A quick page using different items from my series Kat's Enchanted Garden and an overlay from a new faerie kit I'm working on called Twinkles & Twilights.
Click HERE to download...and don't forget to leave some love.
10 comments :
Thank you Jay! I have lots of garden pics to scrap, so this will come in handy!
This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it :)
Thank you for the pretty QP.
Wow you have had a busy day!! :) Thanks for the freebie!!
Thank you so much! This is so cute!
TY so very much for your wonderful creations!!!!!
Love this paper. Sunflowers are my favorites. Thanks.
Jay, this is so cute! Love it. Thanks
This is adorable. Very soft. Thank you
This is beautifull! thanks for the angel.
Post a Comment