Sunday, July 29, 2007

A Change Of Plans, The Beatitudes & A Freebie...

I wasn't planning on starting a new kit while in the middle of working on Kat's Enchanted Garden and the new overlay kit Twinkles and Twilights, but that's exactly what happened today. The idea actually came to me while I was in the middle of playing the song "Consider The Lilies" by The Hemphills, on the piano early afternoon. I kept picturing my tiger lilies as a soft, misted image behind the words...the idea just wouldn't leave me alone until I had it designed!! *giggles*
Click HERE to download!!

Once it was completed, more ideas began to flow with photos of lilies that my daughter had taken, but this time the words were inspired by The Beatitudes...the beginning of Jesus' Sermon on the Mount, taken from Matthew 5 KJV. By the time I had finished, I had a complete kit and freebie!! *smiles* It's not the plans I had made for myself today, but I'm glad that God planted the seeds and the new ideas grew...it's a kit that I'm very proud of!!

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just found your blog and I love all your enchanting goodies! I was at your store earlier and will come back tomorrow when I'm more awake and create an account so I may purchase your Kat's Enchanted Garden Papers...I MUST HAVE THEM! lol Love your work and can't wait to see more of it!! Thank you so much for sharing your creations and imagination!! xox

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wordart Jay! Isn't it wonderful when the ideas just flow!! Lovely new wordart kit!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the "consider" freebie, thank you so very much!!!

However, I also really like the Beatitudes too and went to Tina's to check get them today. Guess what??????? They were not in your store!!!! I looked in the new products section to see if they were there and just not in your store section yet, NOT. How can someone purchase this lovely word art set???

THANK YOU for the PRETTIES!!!