Monday, July 30, 2007

UH OH!! I Forgot To Leave A "In Store Soon"...

I had NO IDEA that some of you would want to purchase my new word art so soon!! Sadly, it's not in the store just yet, as it takes a few days for it to hit the digi-shelves. (I'm making a note to include "in store soon" the next time I add a preview to new kit.) Since it may be a while, I thought I'd go into a bit of detail of how the process works from my designs on my laptop to the finished product on the digi-shelves. :D

1. Come up with a design.
2. When using a phrase or image that is not my own, do research to make sure said phrase or image isn't copyrighted.
3. Create design, a preview and TOU.
4. Zip design, preview and TOU and upload it to the store server.
4. Create another preview and product information file.
5. Zip 2nd preview and product info and e-mail to the store owner. (This case being Tina)
6. Wait for store owner to unzip product info and place everything in store.

Sometimes it's an immediate thing, and sometimes it takes a day or two depending on both of our schedules. But rest assured that it will be in the store and ready for purchase very soon!! It's Tina's birthday, so she'll be MIA for a little while as she celebrates with her family, but the minute that she let's me know that my Blessed-Word Art has been uploaded and ready for purchase, I'll let you know right away!! :D

Love & Hugs
~Jay~

No comments :