**For the record-I design my kits 3600x3600 at 300DPI, but I design my LAYOUTS at 800x800 and then size up for printing due to me using ALOT of elements that when I rearrange, tend to "hang off" the page and takes up LOTS of memory and causes PSP9 to crash if I do it at the original 3600x3600 size. (Yup, it's a run-on sentence, but it's early morning, I'm tired, and I'm leaving it...lol) For the most part, I've never had any problems doing my LAYOUTS this way, with only a couple of times that after printing some of the elements had pixelated, but THOSE were freebies that I had found online that I ended up having to tweak at the original size. Now, back to my kits...since I design ONE ELEMENT OR PAPER AT A TIME...I've never experienced any problems with PSP9 crashing or freezing on me. Nor does it run sluggish. (I usually have PSP9, Nero and Lightscribe running, along with being online...as most of the time I'm burning more copies of my CD's to give away to the churches that book me for singings.)
Now, I'm hoping that those that had misunderstood my fuzzy conversation the other day has now had everything explained...if not then I don't know what else to say, other than ask my husband-he can tell you on my "bad days" what I mean to say in 30 words only comes out in 12 with me THINKING I said everything. (This AIN'T one of those days as I've been med-free for 2 full days...it's going to be a LONG POST...HAHAHAHAHA)**
SOOOOOO...on with new stuff...
Yesterday and today have been very productive...*doing happy dance*...I finally zipped up all of the info for "A LUSH SUMMER" and sent it to the store. It's still not available yet, but I'll send out a quick message the minute it's on the shelves.
I've also completed "TWINKLE N TWILIGHT OVERLAYS", a 12 page kit filled with faerie dust, twinkles, stars and a bit of ivy...the perfect
setting for those whimsical and magical layouts featuring your little faeries. My daughter Kat colabed again on this kit, and I have to say I'm very impressed with her "EYE" for placement and transparencies!! I would start adding a star or a twinkle and she would tell me to make it bigger or smaller, more faded or make it a solid image-heehee. Would ya like to take a peek??Notice the new "PACKAGING"?? Kat helped with that too!! I was going to use a solid white background and just add my normal logo across the top, but she said the overlays looked too washed out and would be hard for folks to see all of the details...so the black stayed and I added "Anime-Me" to the top & VOILA!! (I'm thinking I might have to get Kat to REDO the "Anime-Me" since my hair is no longer red and it's 6 1/2" past my shoulders!! ACK!! I need to update my photos too!! THAT can wait til this weekend though...)
'Til next time-Happy Scrappin'
No comments :
Post a Comment