Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sharing 3 NEW LO's!!

OMGoodness, I can't believe that it's after 3am!! Once I got started designing LO's yesterday evening, I couldn't stop!! LOL The first one is my daughter Kat, with one of her porcelain faeries that a friend made.

The journaling reads: You have a wonderful gift of imagination. Whether it is with your drawings, your belief in faeries, or in your ability to write poetry and stories, I hope you are always able to keep that childhood magic throughout your life...

CREDITS:
Background- {Twinkles N Twilights Overlays/coming soon}
Frame- {Kat's Enchanted Garden (pt 4)/coming soon}
Doodle- {Kat's Enchated Garden (pt 4)/coming soon}
Butterfly- {Kat's Enchated Garden-Winged Beauties}
*ALL KITS BY ME*

I reduced the transparency of the background to 40% and the doodles to 80%. I changed the blend mode of the dragonfly to Hard Light and the doodles to Burn. I applied dropshadows to the journaling, dragonfly & butterfly, and used Eye Candy 4000 shadowlab to the journaling, dragonfly, butterfly & doodles.

The next 2 LO's were made for the ABOUT ME-Challenge at Tina Williams Designs, hosted by Idgie...part 4-Earliest Childhood Memories.

CREDITS:
Wall, dresser, vase of roses and rug (Grandma's Bedroom by Tina Williams Designs) Butterflies (Grandma's Sitting Room by Tina Williams Designs) Floor & Baseboard (by AlabamaStoneThrower Creations)
Font: AL Age Old Love
Layout Designer: Jay Elliott of AlabamaStoneThrower Creations
Title: My Earliest Childhood Memory (pg1) Created: August 14, 2007
Program: PSP-9

I applied corrective perspective on the rug, Freehand Selection on my photo, Eye Candy 4000/shadowlab behind the title, and added dropshadows to everything.

CREDITS:
Background and rose (Grandma's Bedroom by Tina Williams Designs)
Butterfly (Grandma's Sitting Room by Tina Williams Designs)
Font: AL Age Old Love
Layout Designer: Jay Elliott of AlabamaStoneThrower Creations
Title: My Earliest Childhood Memory (pg2)
Created: August 15, 2007
Program: PSP-9


I cut out the background and chiseled the opening with a 50 transparency, re-added the cut out section of background and changed transparency to 30, resized the rose and butterfly, then changed their transparencies to 60.

**
To read the journaling...go HERE**

No comments :