Once again, my 4th and final part to Kat's Enchanted Garden has been placed on hold as another design idea has popped into my thoughts. It began late Tuesday night while sleeping. Seriously!! I dreamed of specific colors, a specific flower, and even elements!! So yesterday, in between working in the yard and playing TAXI CAB driver for OS, I began designing my new kit. Thought I'd give you a sneak peak of the papers today to see what ya think!!
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Working On Another Kit...
Once again, my 4th and final part to Kat's Enchanted Garden has been placed on hold as another design idea has popped into my thoughts. It began late Tuesday night while sleeping. Seriously!! I dreamed of specific colors, a specific flower, and even elements!! So yesterday, in between working in the yard and playing TAXI CAB driver for OS, I began designing my new kit. Thought I'd give you a sneak peak of the papers today to see what ya think!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment