Thursday, August 2, 2007

It's Time For A Contest...

I just finished putting the final touches on my newest kit, but am at a loss for a name...this is where YOU come in!! From now until 1:01am EST Monday morning, I'm having a contest to NAME THAT KIT. The winner of the name that is chosen will get the entire kit FOR FREE!! Now how cool is that?? So get your thinking caps on and NAME THAT KIT!!

Please leave suggestions in the comment section...

16 comments :

Whisper said...

My try is "Green Envy"...
Just a thought.
Huggles, Whisper

Anonymous said...

Overcast

Rainey Day

Approaching Storm

Unknown said...

Alabastar Olivine

Anonymous said...

How about "My green dream"? As it came to you in a dream :-)

swelender@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Green with passion!

ericenmarja@casema.nl

Anonymous said...

Morning Mist

Anonymous said...

My thought is "My Green Thumb" since its green and has flowers. =)

Hugs, Erika

Dorys Creations said...

Savanna

Old Days

Sweet N Calm

Ladye said...

Well since it reminds me of how lush everything here looks since all our rain, I think the name should be

Lush Summer

Lois

Sapphirerain70 said...

Very beautiful.....
How about Clover Frost, or Green Ice?
HUgs Kathy

Anonymous said...

Suggested name for new kit:

"Fresh Greens"

Pooh Bear said...

Hmmm
It's kind of weird but the minute I saw it, it yelled at me.....

Follow Me

Anonymous said...

Oasis? It looks so cool and refreshing in all this heat and humidity.

Anonymous said...

Summer's Envy just because I want to learn to design and have too many things to do right now so it has to wait.

Unknown said...

To me Green is a color of calmness and serenity. So I think that Serenity is a good a name as any lol

Shell said...

Jasmin Blossoms, Blooming Jasmin, Star Jasmin- the flowers look like jasmin to me.