I'm totally blown away by all of the talented ladies that have answered my CT-Call!! I spent most of the weekend reviewing galleries and narrowing it down. Wanna know which lucky ladies were chosen...well tune in on September 20th when I make the official announcement. *giggles*
I just finished a new kit "BLUE SKIES".

Included in kit:
7 papers
3 curled edge papers
4 torn borders
4 bows
1 ribbon
3 curled ribbons
1 ribbon cluster
2 butterflies
2 butterfly clips
1 dragonfly
1 button
2 flowers
3 bent frames
2 cluster frames
The inspiration behind this kit comes from one of my favorite things to do with my daughter--lying on a blanket and watching the clouds. Drawing from the beauty above, this kit features the many shades of blue found in the sky on a sunny day.



How would you like to get this kit for free?? This Saturday, September 22nd at 8pm, I'll be hosting my very first scrap-chat at Tina Williams Chat Room. Attend the chat and you will receive the first half of the kit. Create and post a layout by September 26th to the DST Gallery, and you'll receive the second half of the kit!! HOW KEWL IS THAT?!? An entire kit FOR FREE!! Want the kit but can't attend the chat? No worries! The kit will be available in the store the following week.**Special thanks to Tina Williams Designs, Kathryn Mhire, Laura Burger of EclecticDigitalDesigns, Sandra Adamson (AKA-SeAScrApS), and to Maria LaFrance in the making of this kit**
1 comment :
Hey guess what? TAG you're it! I tagged you at my blog! Hope that's okay, I always feel like a pest doing that. LOLOL
Post a Comment