Yesterday, after we got back from Kat's Driver's Ed class, I took a few photos of Kat's anime-style hair and her jeans covered in anime art. Of course, a few of our fur-babies had to get in the photos too!! *giggles*




Credits for frames:Maria LaFrance Bendy Frames
ASTC's Faerie Wishes Background
4 comments :
hello... this is Rachael (I applied for the CT-call) I just wanted to let you know that I recently posted some layouts on my blog that you can look at... (they're on the side under my profile and all of that)... thanks!!!!
*sorry for leaving the message here, I wasn't sure where else I should leave it* :)
Wicked photos Kat!!! Awesome job Jay, love them frames too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugssssssssssss
I love Kat's hair! That must have taken a minute to get fixed up, too!
ohhhhhhhh, her hair is SOOOOOOOOOO cute...now i miss my hair, thanks kat! hahaha
super photos, jay
tam ;o)
Post a Comment