I'm happy to announce that I've received numerous responses for the CT-Call, and now in the difficult stage of narrowing it down...
On the homeschooling front, things are going well!! We've finally started falling into a nice routine and I can start relaxing a bit. Kat's first Driver's Ed class was yesterday. Not sure I'm happy with the fact she is old enough to learn how to drive...she's the baby of the family and I'm not ready to let her go!! As for the rest of her studies, she's doing great...HOWEVER...she definitely did not get her mom's passion for math!! ROFL!! Seems like it's going to be a LONG year in learning algebra. *SIGH*
With me being so involved with the homeschooling this week, my creativity and designs had to
take a back seat temporarily. Kind of hard for your muse to flow with ideas when your wrangling a 15 year old into learning 5a + 3 = 20. I did get a little break to create a layout when Kat was in her Driver's Ed class and came up with BEST BUDS. Don't know how she does it...lol...but these photos of Kat lying on the floor with Fred were taken by her!!CREDITS:
Autumn Breeze kit by me.
1 comment :
No Jay it's friday now...lol Man what a week in school, long and lots of homework.
WTG Kat congrats, wow seems like it was just yesterday I got my permit, and my mom was freaking.
Now I am a pro driver 4 yrs later...lol **grins**
I like you Jay love math, Kat you will get it, just clear your mind and put some wicked music on when your studying, let the song do the math for ya.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs and blessings,
Tragedy
Post a Comment