Well, it was a slow day on the homeschooling front. Though we had the appropriate books, a daily schedule planned, and even got off to an early start, things just didn't go as smoothly as hoped. However, it was to be expected...it's the same thing every year!! LOL
TRICKS N TREATS:
Halloween is just around the corner...the night where ghosts and goblins, witches & monsters roam our neighborhoods. To help you scrap those scary photos that you'll be accumulating, I've created a kit filled with spooky papers, ghoulish elements & a creepy alpha!!

*10 papers
*2 decorated frames
*1 pumpkin
*1 jack 'o lantern
*1 ghost
*1 skull & crossbones
*1 cat
*1 bat
*1 witch
*1 straight ribbon
*3 curled ribbons
*1 curled ribbon cluster
*1 scary tree
*1 alpha set
YOU CAN FIND IT HERE
My daughter Kat had a huge part in the creation of this kit...each of the silhouettes were hand drawn by her, scanned, and then flood-filled with solid color. We hope that you enjoy this kit as much as we did making it!!
FREEBIE:Of course, we've created a coordinating sampler for you as well!!
*2 papers
*2 bows
*2 brads
PICK IT UP HERE
5 comments :
Cool!!!
TY so very much!!!!!
Wow, how wonderful to work with your daughter! I wish I could draw as well as she does!!
Awesome and wicked, thanks so much!
I also applied for your CT call.
many thanks
This is really funny and cool! Thanks!
Post a Comment