Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Think I'm Suffering From...

BRAIN DAMAGE!! rofl

Seriously though, something just isn't normal when a body is now working on 54 hours with just 2 hours sleep!! I won't complain too loudly though...my muse is still throwing ideas at me left and right, so I'm just running with it. Who'd have guessed that I needed to be sleep deprived??

In all of this excitement, ANOTHER kit has been completed..."FRESH FOLIAGE". Mid-summer, the smell of fresh, cut grass is in the air, and everything is lush and green. Let's take a walk through the woods and see what we can discover.

This element pack is filled with: 3 twigs
5 leaves
1 mimosa seed pod

1 monkey grass bloom
1 four leaf clover
1 sprig of wild grass
1 leafy branch







Because I'm in such a designing mood, and having a blast creating, I made a sampler to coordinate with the Fresh Foliage Element Pack. It can be found HERE!!

The moment Fresh Foliage & Autumn Breeze is in the stores, I'll give ya a "head's up".

'Til next time-Happy Scrappin'

5 comments :

silverghost said...

Jay you are so great to give us freebies but you need to get some sleep and give your body some much needed rest. Even if you don't sleep at least lay down and get some rest.
From your fibro mother peicolleen lol

Cher said...

Thanks so much jay! Just koined your yahoo group - am soooo hpppy/proud/pleased - for and of you - lol!
Thanks for the paper - purdy color, lady!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for the wonderful sampler!!!

SherryD said...

Jay, love the new kit. Thanks for the lovely green paper.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful paper! Thanks, and love your folage!