I received some incredible news this morning...Sherry D (Ambrosia Arts Of Virginia) has posted her interview of me on her blog!! She's such a sweetheart, and has done an amazing job!! I can't begin that thank her enough for her thoughtfulness of trying to generate more interest in my creations.
As busy as I've been lately, it's hard to imagine that I have any spare time to work on new
designs, but somehow I've managed. Between the insomnia, and my muse being in a good mood, the ideas have been flowing non-stop. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all of them...by the time I get one completed, I have 3 more floating around...hahaha!! Today, I'm putting the final touches on my latest kit, "AUTUMN BREEZE" and hoping to have it in the stores later this week.Due to me creating double-cluster frames for this kit, I ended up with several single-cluster frames that just wouldn't fit. Bad for me, but great news for you!! Today I give you these gorgeous frames for FREE!!
Click HERE to download.
4 comments :
Beautiful frames! Thank you!
TY so very much for both of your wonderful freebies!!!!!!
Thanks for the beautiful frames, Jay! The new kit is wonderful! Love the colors and love all those sunflowers. Woman, you just keep getting better and better. Hugs,
Thanks for the frames Jay! Pretty Autumn kit too.
Post a Comment