It's day 2 and I'm a little late getting this one out today...had a very busy day yesterday buying groceries. You would think it would be a simple thing of just going to the grocery store and grabbing what we need...but not that easy when you use sale papers and coupons!! *giggles* Seriously...a total of 5 stores, but made out with enough food to last us for a month all for $82.35!!
My day ended with another trip to pick up items I found on FreeCycle. This time to Alabaster (AL)...to pick up an office chair, crafting supplies, a rug, a sailor figurine, 3 nautical pictures, 3 porcelain dolls, a 2 tier desert rack and an enormous hurricane globe. This trip was not as expected...I was given directions to the woman's house and arrived at 6:18pm. My daughter rang the doorbell, and I knocked. When no one answered the door, we went back to the car and waited...for nearly an hour. I started to get worried, thinking maybe she just had not made it home from work yet, and was still in traffic. Not having a cell phone, we left and called her from a payphone down the street. SHE WAS AT HOME THE ENTIRE TIME!! *giggles, snorts, giggles* She didn't hear us at the door, because she was upstairs doing something. We all had a great laugh out of it!! *giggles*
Today Kat and I are spending time at the Galleria in Hoover (AL) in search of THE PERFECT Christmas gifts.
*Edited to remove link*

2 comments :
TY so very much!!!!!!!!
Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment