12 Days Of Christmas...Gift 4
I'm having to do this one extremely early, since I won't have any spare time for the rest of the day. I've got to finish sorting through closets, drop off another load to a FreeCycle recipient, and try to work on some more layouts for the scrapbook that I'm making for my children. I seriously doubt it will be finished by Christmas...but at least I will be that much closer to completing it.
Had a pleasant surprise yesterday afternoon. A lovely lady that picked up my freebies let me know that she's one of my neighbors!! SERIOUSLY!! She only lives 10-12 minutes from me...so we're planning on meeting for lunch one day after the holidays. Definitely looking forward to it!! *smiles*
*Edited to remove link*
4 comments :
Thank you for this wonderful goodie.
Lots of luv
chris
This is shaping up just great..all the pieces are GREAT!
When I download the file....I leave my love messages there...
Actually, I write my thank you BEFORE the download link shows up...so I am sure NOT to forget to say thank you...
And I say thank you because I mean it..not just because I am 'suppose' to.
Hugs,
Rose
Las Vegas
Thanks for sharing!
TY so very much for the cool trees!!!!!
Post a Comment