Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hallelujah Moments In The Car...

Today had barely begun when I had to hit the floor running!!

5:30am...alarm goes off.
6:20am...I take OS to work
6:50am...eat breakfast
7:02am...check email
7:30am...gather bills, make list, plan driving route
8:15am...shower, wash & blowdry hair, get dressed
9:50am...wake Kat
10:30am..head out the door

Stopped by bank
Paid gas bill
Paid light bill
Paid cable
Stopped by City Hall
Stopped by post office to send off a money order for ebay item
Ran home for lunch
Dropped Kat off at work at 2:30pm
Picked up OS from work at 3:00pm
Ran back home to work on windows
Met hubby at gas station at 4:30pm (oops...I still had his Visa/Debit card)
Picked up Kat at 5:45pm
Dropped Kat at church at 6:05pm
Went to Wal-Mart & Publics for groceries
Dropped off groceries at home
Rushed back out for hubby a pack of smokes
Back home in time to watch the last hour of American Idol
Made dinner at 9pm
FINALLY relaxed and checked email and Multiply by 10:00pm

So I bet you are asking yourself what does the title have to do with all of this running around. *giggles* Well...during all of the time spent driving I decided to pop in my Karen Wheaton/CHURCH CD. For those of you unfamiliar with this woman...she is an amazing, annointed, incredible singer with a testimony that will just make you shout God's praises. Anywhoos, I was singing along with "For Every Mountain", "Lord, You're Holy", "Get Up" & "Taking It Back"...I just kept playing them over and over and singing at the top of my lungs. Then before I knew it, I had one of those Holy Ghost, Jump For Joy, Glory Bumps, Hallelujah moments in the car!! (Much to the embarrassment of Kat...cause people were staring and we even had a cop tail us for 2 miles...ROFL) I had no fears, God was my pilot and I was on the ride of my life.

Of course, with all of the singing and shouting I did, I ended up losing what voice I had left from being sick last week. (NOT a good thing when I still had errands to run. LOL) So once my voice was gone, I just began praying in my head. (It was the perfect moment to remember all of my online friends...especially those sick or dealing with job issues.) I must say I haven't felt this good in a long time...nothing like spending the day in the presence of the Lord while driving and it had been WAY TOO LONG since I had one of those days!!

I'm off to bed now...I'm exhausted!!

No comments :