Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday's Ten Thoughts...

1. Kat and I felt like having Chinese for lunch. Though we had the ALL YOU CAN EAT buffet, was thankful that I was unable to take full advantage!!

2. Stopped by Michael's to search for glass paint. Stood there confused for 15 minutes because they had TONS to choose from!! Finally decided on 2 bottles of frosted and 2 bottles of Crystal Clear.

3. On way home, realized I had overdone it...had a dizzy spell while driving. Fortunately we were only 1/2 mile from the house!!

4. Kat started a load of laundry while I vacuumed the den. A week without someone cleaning left everything in an inch of doggie hair!! YUCK!!

5. OS took Kat to work at 3pm. Which reminds me, Kat's schedule was changed last night. Her boss called to let her know that she no longer will be working the morning shift. Now she's on the 2:30pm-6pm shift...but today she had to go in at 3pm.

6. After OS dropped off Kat, he went to hang out with friends until time to go see Henry Rollins at the Carver Theatre in Birmingham. This left me at home alone...BORED!!

7. I worked on the windows to keep myself occupied until hubby got home from work at 4pm. Managed to get 2 completed...both sides!! I must say, they are looking really good. (Will post pics later tonight--OS has my camera at the moment!!)

8. Hubby and I picked up Kat at 6:20pm, then headed off to Wal-Mart to grab a few groceries for dinner. Sadly, we ended up with Pizza Rolls & Jalepeno Poppers. Oh well...my diet can take a few fatty foods baked in the oven after surviving this last week!!

9. Kat loved the 2 doors that I completed...but not happy with the Crystal Clear areas since it's still not frosted enough for the privacy she is needing it for. So tomorrow I will look for a dark color that matches her room to paint over them.

10. I'll have plenty of glass paint left over once I've completed the other 2 doors, so I'm going to use them on the 3 windows in my bathroom. Haven't decided if I want to go with a completely frosted look or if I'll add some type of clear design within the frosted area...but whatever I decide it will need to compliment all of my lighthouses and ocean theme. (Maybe seashells or sand dollars...)

No comments :