Monday, February 18, 2008

I Must Be Better...Boredom Has Set In!!

Today was Kat's first day back to work, and my first day stepping foot outside of the house. It felt weird driving after being in bed for a week. Kat was concerned about me driving home alone, but I managed just fine...no dizzy spells...just felt weird being outside I guess.

After having a taste of freedom, neither my mind nor body will let me rest!! I keep thinking about all of the projects that I need to get done....like completing the SPRING CLEANING that I started 2 months ago...or working on the 5ft tall windows that I want to turn into a screen divider for Kat's room. (This is a photo of me working on the windows taken Feb 9th, 2008.)


When I get my strength back I want to attach the windows together with hinges, and place wheels on the bottom. As for the panes, I'll have to hit the craft store for the paint that will give it a frosted appearance for privacy. Kat is very excited and has even agreed to help me!!

Once the screen divider is completed, I will have 1 window left, and I plan on turning it into a large photo frame. I want to hang it sideways on the wall in my bedroom. In each of the panes, I'm gonna decoupage family photos & scrap pages...copies of course!!

No comments :